– You sell things using your creative talents in different fields and market in low-cost ways and achieve great results in a short period.
– It is called * Gorilla Marketing * and this is a term that was used in the book of gang marketing and it was explaining an innovative marketing method based on small combat strategies in gang letters and from this point of view this creative marketing arose.
Some types of creative marketing:
The first type: outdoor marketing.
– The most famous example of outdoor marketing is that companies take advantage of the streets that are not interested in, and make advertisements that add an aesthetic touch to the place through drawings that express a specific and purposeful thing, with the addition of the company’s logo.
The second type: Indoor marketing:
– Basically, it is unconventional in indoor places, such as train stations or inside cinemas, and it targets places frequented by people heavily.
The third type: event marketing:
Dependence of this type on commercial events at a specific time such as national events, concerts or football matches through these events, marketing begins through the roads leading to them or through social media platforms.
The fourth type: interactive marketing.
– It confuses outdoor, indoor and event marketing because it retargets events and creates interaction through simple interactive additions that achieve the desired goals of the marketing process.
Creative marketing depends on the element of surprise, different marketing methods, and low costs compared to the usual marketing methods for advertising.
It is a professional cooperation for marketing communications. Each professional in BE BLOOM ART contributes to Provide its expertise and skills to advance a company that can provide professional customer service and high quality,